Hmm, Brit and Mike singing karoke, now that's a youtube clip I want to see!
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Hmmmm... never thought about. I'll have to get back to you on that one!Originally posted by MikeOxlong:
[QB]what song are you going to sing with punk rock karaoke???
QB]
I was thinking about signing you up though!!
[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
Hmm, Brit and Mike singing karoke, now that's a youtube clip I want to see!
Theres a youtube clip of mike signing Shenna is a punk rocker at punk rock karaoke
How can you tease us with that post, and not add a link?
Oh wait? Do you mean Mike Ness or MikeOxlong?
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ August 16, 2007 04:21 PM: Message edited by: jen415 ]</font>
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Ahahahahaha!!Originally posted by jen415:
How can you tease us with that post, and not add a link?
Oh wait? Do you mean Mike Ness or MikeOxlong?
<font color="#FFFF00"><font size="1">[ August 16, 2007 04:21 PM: Message edited by: jen415 ]</font></font>
I think he means Mike Ness??
But yeah post the clip!!
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tckUW67yc_g"]YouTube - Wheels For Humanity[/ame]
wasn't me! My name's not even Mike [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Social D shows in Vegas always seem like a great idea on paper. I think to myself, we can make a weekend out of it and its only a few hours drive from So Cal. While Vegas is a great place to see Social D, I was burned in 2001 and 2005 by cancelled shows after making the drive.
Maybe its just me, but I am beginning to feel like Charlie Brown in that Peanuts cartoon where Lucy swears she won't pull the football away again and Charlie Brown comes running and ends up flat on his ass ... Surely if I book another Vegas trip they won't cancel on me. Right? [img]smile.gif[/img] And the makeup dates won't be on some random Tuesday or Wednesday. Right?
I guess in the worse case scenario, I'd still be in Vegas!
I guess I am in.
smninsocal
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ August 16, 2007 08:56 PM: Message edited by: smninsocal ]</font>
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Well, as proven here before I'm easily confused!Originally posted by MikeOxlong:
wasn't me! My name's not even Mike [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sadly my parents did not bless me with the name Mike Oxlong...it's just plain old Doug. I got it from one of those "what would your porn name be?" games on the web...although I am also partial to Doug Diggler.
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ August 16, 2007 11:05 PM: Message edited by: MikeOxlong ]</font>
Bookmarks